Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wreck This Journal

I hope that Fridays Post with Reagan was enjoyable! We enjoyed making it so much! And as intro to this blog entry, I will say that I have become obsessed  with wanting to buy a Wreak This Journal. I have seen them all over the internet and they just make me excited the creativity that is inserted in every page of those books. If you don't know what a Wreck This Journal is I will explain.


Those are the four books what are in this set. One is classic black, another red mesh, one duct tape and one that is paper bag.

Basically there with be a page that has a prompt,
 

You could draw a picture of the Perfume or etc. That you were using and then spray or infuse the page the the awesomeness.

This is a gorgeously artistic thing you could do with this page.
Or other pages.


















Most journals start looking like that. ^                                 ^Then finish looking like that.


But inside they are like masterpieces. These kind of things thrill me! 
 This is a super short post but I can't really ramble on much longer I might buy one and showcase some of the pages on here. I don't know yet I may or may not...

3 comments:

  1. Hi grace, I sure can't wait to see you Wreck your Journal! It will be fun to watch you create your one of a kind masterpieces. I will be able to say I knew you when you wasn't famous. Love you and hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the difference between the different styles????

    ReplyDelete