Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wreck It Wednesday!!!

Today is Wreck It Wednesday!

I have tons of pictures to show you I would love to show you all that I have been doing this week. I have been really busy with it and I cant wait to show you! All the pages are so terribly adorable, and I have been searching closets and rooms for stuff to paste into the pages on this book! I have found an almost finished watercolor set that I have had since I was like six and some pastels.

This one I got a little bowl of coffee and splashed it all over the pages and my kitchen counters...

                                    This one is one of my favorites it is a page full of awesome!




                                             My cat photo bombed this picture but you get the just.

I noticed that I didn't even put the picture that I wrote about on Tuesday! So here you go! Until tomorrow!








3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much I really have loved making these! I did figure how to gewt the pictures to load, (thank goodness) but the way I do it, I can't have very many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Grace. I think the cat pic is the best! I love the energy you're putting into this it's really great!
    Big Hugs!
    Maria from Kraafters Kommunity.

    ReplyDelete