Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekends and Kids Cartoons

Well then it is Friday,













An I would like to share an adorable baby turtle appreciating the lazy weekend. Some people are productive on weekend and are all like, 'The weekend is a delightful time to clean, shop, do left over home work from Friday night and actually use the free time I have to improve the life style I have the rest of the week.' 

For me the weekend is definition, couch potato. As soon as the weekend crosses over I all the sudden have given up on everything. I just sit on the couch eating enough chips to turn me INTO a chip and watching Dr. Who. I know all you Whovians (Dr. Who fans) know whats up. 

The weekend is also sad because as a kid the only Cartoons on PBS (before Cubo showed up) 
were in the morning, at like 8:00 in the morning. I mean who want to get up at 8:00 on a Saturday?! So i'd always get onto the old desk top and watch old shows on the PBS kids then just play Martha Speaks Games when Martha Speaks JUST came out. Weekends were full of woes as a kid! :) 

I also hated that one of the cooler PBS Kid Shows came on at five-thirty, right at dinner time! My like FAVE, which I think was discontinued, was Maya and Migual. I don't know why, but that was my fave maybe it was that weird blinky lighty ponytail holder... And randomly yelling  SOS!!!!!!!!! I don't know... 


Until later.


No comments:

Post a Comment