Monday, September 22, 2014

NANCY DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am a little tired but yet still happy I was with my Aunt and Uncle yesterday me and my big sister stayed at their house THEY MADE BURGERS STUFFED WITH CHEESE! It was awesome!

Today is a beautiful day I just finished a walk with my Aunt Eugenia, (Different Aunt than I spent the night with. This one lives next door...)

I gave her a chain to put the charms on from, that tiny fairy bracelet I posted about a few weeks ago. She says that she may get it done by Wednesday! So excited I love that bracelet so much it holds so many memories! :D

I will later play an older Nancy Drew game, the Secret of the Scarlet Hand! We love these games and I love the books! Just look at my collection!







I have 43 books in this series!


We all ways have great fun with Those Nancy Drew Games! I am always in my happy place when I read/play anything Nancy Drew the oldest Nancy Drew book I have is guess how old? I'll tell you after a daily bible verse so you have to guess!


Today's verse is;





Proverbs 19:20-21



And my oldest Nancy Drew book was Published in 1931!

Comment your original guess below!
Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, yummy, that cheeses stuffed burger sounds wonderful!!!!!!! You shoulda took a pic! You know I love pics! You certainly have a collection of Nancy Drew book and games. That's great! Have a great day. Love the scripture!!! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete