Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Thursday!

Today is yet again Thursday and I have made a decision  to make a count down type deal every Thursday til my birthday November 17th. I will dig out pictures of my birthday every year so that every Thursday you will see a picture countdown of birthdays. Today will be the day I was born.

Mom didn't give me the pictures at the hospital or anything because I think she thought that she looked like she just birthed a nine pound baby, which she did!  The smallest out of my sisters was eight pounds I think.

              Here's me at around 3 weeks as mom informed me. It was around December in this picture.




I was so cute! And fact about me I was born in Arkansas then moved to a Kentucky, then Illinois, then back to my hometown where we still live. 


Today I am going to Paradise Ranch and doing the barn work like I do every Thursday. But his week we might, might, MIGHT, get to ride. I really hope so! It is a beautiful day today as I have seen so far at he time of 10:42 AM. 

Today's verse that I have so shamefully forgot to do the last few posts is; 

Romans 12:12 'Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant prayer;"   


Until tomorrow! 



1 comment:

  1. Aaawww, you was the cutest little thing!!!!!! Now, you are beautiful young lady!!!! You have been just a real traveler haven't you. It's about time you settle down and stay in one place. hahaha Hope you get to ride today! hugs and love, Patty

    ReplyDelete