Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Frankenmouse

I am a shamefully bad blogger I forgot to post my awesomeness  this is Monday. I'm as guilty as the cat in this meme

This is a good time to transition to what I'm actually going to do.
 I you've been reading my blog for a while you would know I have two cats one inside outside and one inside. The inside outside cat is named Gwaine after BBC's TV show Merlin. (don'

There is the comparison

 




 And the inside cat is named Rigby after the Cartoon Network show, Regular Show, even though Rigby is a male character Rigby (my cat) is in fact a Queen, I mean a girl. She thinks the is the Queen-- of everything.

Their comparison.





I decided to make a little toy mouse for them. 

I named him Frankenmouse  because of the slightly frightening lime green stitching if you want a tutorial for it comment down below. 


 Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment