Monday, November 10, 2014

Goorin Bros. Hat Shop

Hey guys, I didn't think of a devotional  for today, but I did find a subject for today so lets get to it!!


As you may know hats where pretty big for woman's fashion in the 1920's era.





Oops how did this get here........



If you know me well, I am obsessed with the beautiful style of the 1900--1960's and while I was spending the weekend with my lovely Aunt and Uncle, we went of a walk through downtown Nashville, Tennessee.  I love the old feel of the buildings and the unique things that are sold in the shops.

 One store I particularly loved. It's called Goorin Brothers Hat Shop. It is filled with gorgeous hats in all kinds of colors materials. All of them are styled like back in the 1920's.

Me and my Uncle both bought hats here.






Here's some pictures of my new Cloche Hat. I also bought a hat feather for it at that same shop.





I'm not sure where the white gloves came from, but they are my sister's, and so are the costume pearls. The beautiful brooch is my mothers and I think that she said that she got it from a yard sale a long while ago.






I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed taking pictures for it!!

Until later!!


1 comment:

  1. OOoohhhh look at you, you little cutie in your fancy new hat!!! Sounds like you had a smashingly divine weekend! Woohoo!!!! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete