Monday, December 1, 2014

Have a Happy Monday!

Hi guys, it's the first of December if you can even comprehend that, going straight to the point today will be full of pictures! I have been meaning to do a post like this and today seems perfect!

First off I want to announce that on Mondays and Fridays till the twenty-fifth of December I will post a picture of my kitten in her new Christmas Elf costume! It is also a plus that I was able to buy this costume for the sale price of three dollars at Target. I think it's worth it whether she hates it or not! :D And in honor of the first Monday;


DAY 1 IN COUNT DOWN CHRISTMAS.
                                                                   (Look at the cuteness!)


Me and Rigby have been doing loads together since it's gotten colder! 

 For example here we are playing a Nancy Drew Games, We played the Curse of Blackmoor Manor, And if you don't know, Nancy Drew Games are  first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure games. The player as a Amateur Detective Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.

There are 31 different games at this point one of my favorites is The tomb of the lost Queen Here is the game trailer, it kind of explains what you do in Nancy Drew games.                                                                                                             




Anyway she's been laying on my arm while I play them. She is an amazing arm warmer! 





I don't know if you guys have seen updated picture of my nephew so here you go! 



                                                        ^This one is my favorite!







I hope all of ya'll have the best Monday you possibly can! Until later! 





No comments:

Post a Comment