Monday, October 5, 2015

Kittens inspired by KITTENS

Let just all agree that I totally failed making posts this Sukkot. I don't even know why I post stuff like that anymore honestly. My commitment level is soooooo poor. But I thought I'd show ya'll a precious post because I need to procrastinate cleaning my room! Let do dis.

This...... sometime in these months don't hold me on when, our kitty had other precious miniature kitties. Where am I going with this? My cat had kittens. You got it? Cool. Well their pretty darn cute and I needed to point that out to everyone so deal with it. Deal with the cuteness. And the blurry pictures. And the green shag carpet.






(He just woke up...)






Your welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you rock, my friend!!!! LOVED your cat pics! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete