Thursday, August 21, 2014

Alrighty, I was supposed to show my art yesterday but I did Wreck it Wednesday so today will be my day of sharing art... Here we go!


I'll add more when I have time those are ones from my pile of epic drawings. Today I am doing wedding dress shopping with my big sister. I can't believe that Amber's getting married!! *sniff sniff* I might try on some Bridesmaid dresses onto day, I don't know. I have the slight jitters so it was hard to actually write this Until tomorrow! 


                                                                             /\__/\
                                                                          (  ^ x ^    )

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhhhh, I love your art!!!!!!!! You certainly have a gift, girlfriend! You can look at bridesmaid dresses, just don't cry on them. (sniff, sniff) It doesn't seem like she's old enough to be looking at wedding dresses. Ohh, that makes me feel so decrepit. (sniff, sniff) ggg Hugs and love, Patty

    ReplyDelete