Thursday, September 11, 2014

I am going to Paradise Ranch again to learn some grooming. The lady that will train me said that there was another girl that is training from the BEGINNING like I have only rode a horse once. Six years ago. At my Best Friends birthday. Six years ago. Other than that I have pet a horse over a fence, and had one in my front yard because it jumped over my neighbor's fence. That's whats up.

But I'm glad to do this with someone because I hate being the only clueless one. But I'm real excited and nervous and ugh!

But anyway my aunt canceled this mornings walk so i was going to sleep late but I woke up at 7:00. Ugh. It was nice NOT being awoken by a SUPER loud alarm. I think the dog in the neighborhood across the way are in agony when my alarm goes off because some of those notes only dogs can hear!



                                     This is the verse for today 2 Corinthians 10:17-18


Until tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. You will do just fine at the ranch. It will be fun. There is nothing you can't do! You have determination, spunk and spark. With that combination, watch out!!! Poor little kitty. I know how that kitty feels, I am most usually photographed at awkward times too. hahaha hugs and much love, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yes so true and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete