Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday

So today is Friday! I worked at the Paradise Ranch yesterday, and I was sooooo tired!

I groomed five horses, walked six into the area, and watered all of them. Then saddled some of them.

I took some stuff to the area and walked a horse with a rider around the arena. I was tired!

Me and my sister played into the Nancy Drew game yesterday it is awesome. The story line is that we are staying in this hotel in Japan, where there is "haunted." but we are trying to figure out who is causing the haunting.

 It's pretty good we are around half way through at this point. I don't have much to write about other then I have already told you yesterday. I hope you have a great weekend!

Until Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You made me tired at all you done yesterday. Good for you. Volunteering is a wonderful thing. Oh yeah, don't get lost in Japan. I don't want to have to go looking for you. hahahaha Then someone would have to come looking for me. Have a wonderful weekend. love and hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete