Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday!!!!

I have already seen a lot of turning trees! The end of October is surprisingly near yet so far! It is so weird! Christmas and Thanksgiving are right on us!

I love the holidays but they are just coming way too soon, I haven't even bought any gifts so far! One of my friends I write her a book ever year so I usually give her something small along with it so I don't seem... I don't know... I just do it! It seems that the months are flying past it seems that yesterday was July! But no!\

My kitten Rigbie has been trying to make herself a nest in one of our flower pots with a Shamrock! She's just too  cute! I don't have much more to chat about so I will head on I hope you have an amazing Monday! Who said the have to be depressing!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment