Friday, October 17, 2014

Louise

Hey guys, today is Friday as all of you well know, and yesterday I gave you a post about my new project well here is a new part of this great project, Louise, their little sister. 

She is blue felt with a red bow and red feet. With a embroidered face and hand stitched body. She is super cute and I love her bunches    

    

I am working on a good story I made a prototype that really failed to bear with me It may take me a week or so to create the perfect first story. It is over all awkward as a story and I hope I can get it straightened out. Me and the kitties are doing very well at this moment my sister is obsessively taking pictures of my kitten. That is trapped in between the storm door and the door. Love you guys! Until Later! 




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to get your story worked out! I love a good story and I know yours will be the best! Louise is really cute. You done a fab job on her. Keep up the great work. hugs and love, Patty

    ReplyDelete