Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My new project.

 Today, I am going to announce a new series that I am making. I have made this adorable little cardboard box house out of knickknacks I found around my house.

First I made two little Altoids Can beds with felt a little porcelain topped blue trinket box for a side table.

For I took a little doll picnic basket that has a full tea set inside and used that as a dining room table. And as a center piece I used a fake candle.

I put a tea cup in the corner and put two white buttons, one little purple plastic star a clothes pin and a tiny world atlas to have as little "found things".






I used felt to make these adorable little birds. Their names are Scarlet and Jack.

                                                                        This is Scarlet,  


                                                                   This is Jack.
They are a huge part of new series. I am going to make stories about them and take pictures to go along they are totally cute and they warm my heart I hope I can make a good story for you guys. This is a add on to Wednesdays post.

Until tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Scarlet and Jack are adorable. I can't wait to hear about their adventures.

    ReplyDelete