Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gingerbread Mansion

I know that today is Tuesday but I just got the pictures of the ginger bread mansion last night and I wanted to not have to wait till you guys saw them!


This is the awesomeness!







And so you don't think I did this like a sad loner. Here's a picture of other humans.

 There's me my cousin, Blue, and the headless body of my Uncle David

 That's Me, Blue, Ethan my little cousin and my two Aunt's Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Jeramie


One more of me, Blue and Aunt Stephie



That's what I did yesterday, hope you guys enjoyed looking at the pictures and this quick little post!  

Until Later! 


1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess you know that I am just LOVING this!!!!! Amazing!!! I was absolutely gorgeous with the lights turned on! It looked like y'all had a great time and I am happy for you that you got to do this. I love all the smiling faces and the fun that was happening. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete