Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wreck it Wednesday #4







 Hey guys, it's Wednesday andf you know what that means!!!! Wreck it Wednesday! Let's do this!



This is make paper chain I drew on the slips to make them all purdy with colored pencil and chew on this so i did so and wrote Omm nom nom all over it.

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Write one word over and over. so i chose the word epic.
Displaying photo 2.JPG

Climb up high and drop the journal so I drew a galexy with the TARDIS
Displaying photo 3.JPG

I cut the amount of pages I showed to to give you some pictures of the snow.

Displaying photo 1.JPG


It's around 2 inches but underneath that is a few inches of ice, safe huh!

I hope that you had a wonderful Vanlentine's day and Wednesday, Until Later!

1 comment:

  1. Love your snow pic!!!!! Hope you are staying warm and having fun in the snow. I am already over it!!!!! hahaha I'm ready for the stuff to melt and be gone. My snow boot blew out on me Monday and I can't even get out now, so I'm not a happy snow-woman!!! ggg hugs and love, patty

    ReplyDelete