Friday, February 13, 2015

Wreck it Wednesday (Saturday...) #3

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been slacking a lot lately so I'm just getting around to my Wednesday Post so shameful!




This is Tear Out and Crumple so I did that and cut it like a tee shirt and watercolored it all tiedye like.

Displaying photo 1.JPG


Displaying photo 5.JPG


Journal Golf Tear out this page crumble and kick/hit the ball through the journal, then I watercolored it green and stuffs.

Displaying photo 2.JPG



Displaying photo 3.JPG




Displaying photo 4.JPG





Make a funnel, cut out, roll and tape add water and drink.
Displaying photo 2.JPG




Displaying photo 3.JPG

Then i watercolor tyedied it.
Displaying photo 4.JPG




Thanks for reading, Until later!







































No comments:

Post a Comment