Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello there!

Today is Wednesday, I have decided that making a blog post every single day is a little stressful and kinda hard to do. I would like to propose that I only start putting out posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This will give me a chance to plan for the next day before it happens.

On Monday I will have a devotional/facts to keep it educational.

Wednesday will be crafts, tutorials, little mini storys and things like that. I will not abandon Wreck It Wednesday but it will only happen on weeks I have not made a craft for that Wednesday.

Friday will be whatever we want. I wanted to make a open Friday so that maybe I could tell you guys about what happen in my week or if I wanted to write a story anything I wanted, I can do on Friday.

That is the plan! I need to change the name and maybe edit the blog a bit. I would like to start on this next week so that things will be easier. Thank you all for reading!

Until tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. You know what, this is your blog and you are free to do what you want or need to do with it. It's just that simple. This should always be fun, it should never be stressful. So, do what you need to do to make it fit into your life style. I love it, and I look forward to your post, whether every day or not. hugs and love, Patty

    ReplyDelete